October 14, 2021
The Agency Partnership Manager will be responsible for helping Trufan increase our presence in the agency space. As part of our growing sales team, you will develop a deep understanding of our products and use that knowledge to grow existing business and seek out new agency relationships. Applicants with existing relationships and a background in creative/media sales will receive strong consideration. The ideal hire should be capable of working with minimal supervision in a remote environment.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
● Represent Trufan’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding of how our solutions meet prospective clients needs
● Build strong, sustainable relationships with agencies; manage each partner effectively to increase revenue and identify opportunities to cross/up sell
● Educate prospects on the audience segmentation landscape; provide ongoing and creative consultation
● You will work closely with sales, marketing and the customer success teams to develop and execute a strategy with the end goal of developing long-term commercial agency partnerships
● Execute various account based marketing strategies
● You will provide guidance and expertise to the team on the dynamics, trends, opportunities, and challenges of the agency world
● You will bring valuable insights and product feedback to the product team to facilitate ongoing customer-centric product development
The ideal candidate is a quick learner who is passionate about social media and data. An entrepreneurial attitude combined with a keen initiative is important because our team will expect the successful applicant to own their schedule. They should be poised and possess a calm working style, while working well under pressure.
● 5+ years of experience selling into agencies (creative/media required)
● You have a deep understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem and how agencies collaborate and function
● Past experience working with a CRM and Marketing Automation platform (Close.io & Active Campaign is a plus)
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong problem solver - ‘outside of the box’ thinker - solutions oriented
● Ability to handle a variety of tasks independently and efficiently
● Need to be resilient, organized, proactive and persuasive
Our newsletter is full of tasty dips and insights for digital marketers.